Year 3 – Our Advanced Course (Tuesday evenings from October 2021)
We’re live online this coming autumn (2021) and have a Saturday London live seminar in Euston once a term for Year 3 (also live streamed and recorded).
Weekly, evenings from 7pm to 9.20pm, plus one Saturday (11am to 4.30pm):
This course now comprises all pre-recorded videos and exclusive access to our live Zoom classes and London live classes. See our prospectus for full dates and details. 18+ hours of pre-recorded videos and six 2-hour weeknight tutorials (plus one Saturday seminar in London and live-streamed and recorded) per term.
This self-contained Professional Training Apprenticeship Programme is for those of you planning to take your astrology further. The programme is designed to help you broaden your skills and scope as an apprentice astrologer, and prepare you step-by-step for reading charts and engaging in professional, paid client work.
Year 3 is open to all. Some knowledge of synastry, mundane and locational astrology is helpful. If you’re unsure of your current level, please feel welcome to contact the office to discuss it further.
£265 per term (£500 for two terms, £750 for three terms paid together).
Click here to book and pay for a Year 3 course or telephone +44 (0) 20 8402 7772.
We’ve built a course that will take your astrology to a higher level. The Apprenticeship Programme is ideal for those of you wishing to:
• Raise your astrology to a professional standard and prepare for client work
• Return to study, revise and develop your knowledge of astrological concepts and techniques
• Receive on-going support while completing your LSA Diploma
Using many new natal and forecasting case studies, you’ll learn how to:
• Synthesize and prioritize chart themes and articulate placements
• Explore symbols; engage in creative and spontaneous interpretations
• Use biography to follow trails and hear people ‘speak their charts’
• Participate in live client sessions and student-tutor dialogues
• Apply counselling skills and explore the astrologer-client relationship
• Use vocational, electional and horary tools for yourself and your clients
Year 3 students are encouraged to write or lecture – should they wish to do so. Some students are currently writing for specialist or general magazines, as well as lecturing at conferences and local groups.
Term 1: Six Tuesdays live on Zoom from 26 October to 30 November 2021 and 1 Saturday (live in London, plus live-streamed and recorded) on 4 December 2021
Includes: a focus on the astrology of money, health and wellbeing, and vocation, career and calling
Term 2: Six Tuesdays live on Zoom from 15 February 2022 to 22 March and 1 Saturday (live in London, plus live-streamed and recorded) on 26 March 2022
Includes: electional astrology, the consultation chart, horary astrology
Term 3: Six Tuesdays live on Zoom from 3 May 2022 to 7 June and 1 Saturday (live in London, plus live-streamed and recorded) on 11 June 2022
Includes: chart preparation, health/symptoms, rectification, mundane, tips for working astrologers, live client practice, eclipses