The term ‘London School of Astrology’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is BCM Planets, London, WC1N 3XX, United kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please read before enrolling:
• I understand that it is my responsibility to pay the full fees for my course(s). Where it has been agreed that I may pay my fees by instalments I shall make the payments due in full and on time.
• I understand that the LSA reserves the right to amend the course/tutor arrangements as published or merge/close classes if student numbers cease to be viable, and that fees are only refundable if the LSA closes the course or if I give written notice of withdrawal at least 7 days before a course begins (an administration fee will be deducted for the latter).
Please inform us if you have any disabilities or special needs. To make the most of your time with us, please attend all classes, be on time for lessons, keep the LSA informed of absences and address/email changes, and make use of the LSA learning resources to help you achieve your best results.